How to generate content ideas that will help your Google rankings
Find topic ideas that your audience is searching for and create amazing content
Coming up empty on ideas for your blog?
Generating content ideas is hard work, so is finding ideas that will resonate with your audience and push traffic to your blog or website. That’s why I’ve decided to create this free course to help you generate ideas and find out what your audience actually wants!
In this course, I’ll teach you how to use the Keysearch keyword tool to come up with content ideas for your blog or channel that have a high likelihood of ranking in search engines. This will help you:
- Discover cool topics that you perhaps hadn’t considered
- Find out what people are searching for
- Learn more about what your visitors actually want to know, and give them the content they’re asking for
- Create more original content than your competitors and give you an edge: enough copying other people’s content!
- Improve your rankings for highly searched keywords
This course is for:
- Content creators (bloggers, YouTubers, writers)
- Business owners who need blog content
- Anyone who is interested!
This course will be free for a limited time, so get in quick!
Emily has been a professional copywriter for over 6 years and has experience working in agencies and organisations as well as freelancing for her own clients. She has worked on everything from product descriptions of a few words to in-depth editorials for well-known publications.
She is currently a full-time freelancer with a growing list of clients. Emily works from wherever there is an internet connection, and right now, she’s passionate about helping others set their own hours and be their own boss.